The Surplus Exchange offers a membership program exclusively for the benefit of 501(c) 3 nonprofit organizations.
The nonprofit community has come to rely on The Surplus Exchange as the source for office products at affordable prices. The Surplus Exchange helps make your office environment attactive and functional while saving you money. Membership makes securing needed items even more cost effective.
For a one time memebrship fee of $50.00 your organization recieves a lifetime membership. There are no hidden fees or renewal charges.
Along with the fee, members are required to provide proof of nonprofit status in the form of a current 501(c)3 determination letter from the IRS.
Missouri nonprofits must provide a state sales tax exemption letter in order to get their purchases tax free. All others are required by lay to pay Missouri state sales tax on all purchases.
Printable membership form available here.
- Members receive 25% off all furniture items.
- Members receive Want-List service.
- Discounted rates for computer service.
- One lifetime membership covers your entire organization.
- No membership renewal fees—ever!
- Special sales events offering additional discounts on quality items.